1. Kim YJ, Kim HJ, Chung KY, Choi I, Kim SH. 2014. Transcriptional activation of PIK3R1 by PPAR gamma in adipocytes. Mol Biol Rep Aug 1, 41(8):5267-5272.
2. Kim HJ, Bae IS, Seo KS, Kim SH. 2014. Repression of cathepsin D expression in adipocytes by microRNA-145. J of Life Science July 1, 24(7):798-803.
3. Bae IS, Kim HJ, Chung KY, Choi I, Kim SH. 2014. Transcriptional regulation of microRNA-17 by PPAR gamma in adipogenesis. J of Life Science Mar 1, 24(3):323-328.
4. Lee EJ, Malik A, Pokharel S, Ahmad S, Mir BA, Cho KH, Kim J, Kong JC, Lee DM, Chung KY, Kim SH, Choi I. 2014. Identification of genes differentially expressed in Myogenin knock-down bovine muscle satellite cells during differentiation through RNA sequencing analysis. PLoS One Mar 19, 9(3):e92447.
5. Lim JN, Oh JJ, Wang T, Lee JS, Kim SH, Kim YJ, Lee HG. 2014. Trans-11 18:1 vaccenic acid (TVA) has a direct anti-carcinogenic effect on MCF-7 human mammary adenocarcinoma cells. Nutrients Feb 10, 6(2)627-636.
6. Lee EJ, Kamli MR, Pokharel S, Malik A, Tareq KM, Roouf Bhat A, Park HB, Lee YS, Kim SH, Yang B, Chung KY, Choi I. 2013. Expressed sequencing tags for bovine muscle satellite cells,myotube formed-cells and adipocyte-like cells. PLoS One Nov 5, 8(11):e79780.
7. Kim NS, Kim YJ, Cho SY, Lee TR, Kim SH. 2013. Transcriptional activation of melanocortin 2 receptor accessory protein by PPAR gamma in adipocytes. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. Sep 27, 439(3):401-406.
8. Lee EJ, Bhat AR, Kamli MR, Pokharel S, Chun T, Lee YH, Nahm SS, Nam JH, Hong SK, Yang B, Chung KY, Kim SH, Choi I. 2013. Transthyretin is a key regulator of myoblast differentiation. PLoS One May 22, 8(5):e63627.
9. Choi SY, Shen YN, Woo SR, Yun M, Park JE, Ju YJ, Jeong J, Shin HJ, Joo HY, Park ER, Lee JK, Kim SH, Cho MH, Kong IS, Lee KH. 2012. Mitomycin C and doxorubicin elicit conflicting signals by causing accumulation of cyclin E prior to p21WAF1/CIP1 elevation in human hepatocellular carcinoma cells. International Journal of Oncology Jan 4, 40:277-286.
10. Woo SR, Park JE, Juhn KM, Ju YJ, Jeong J, Kang CM, Yun HJ, Yun MY, Shin HJ, Joo HY, Park ER, Park IC, Hong SH, Hwang SG, Kim H, Cho MH, Kim SH, Park GH, Lee KH. 2012. Cells with dysfunctional telomeres are susceptible to reactive oxygen species hydrogen peroxide via generation of multichromosomal funsions and chromosomal fragments bearing telomeres. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications Jan 6, 417:204-210.
11. Jin YC, Han JA, Xu CX, Kang SK, Kim SH, Seo KS, Yoon DH, Choi YJ, Lee HG. 2012. Functional study of Villin 2 protein expressed in longissimus dorsi muscle of Korean native cattle in different growth stages. BMB reports Feb 1, 45(2):102-107.
12. Lee EJ, Kamli MR, Bhat AR, Pokharel S, Lee DM, Kim SH, Kim TI, Hong SK, Choi I. 2012. Effect of porcine placenta steroid extract on myogenic satellite cell proliferation, transdifferentiation, and lipid accumulation. In Vitro Cell. Dev. Biol.-Animal May 1, 48:326-333.
13. Shen YN, Kim SH, Yoon DH, Lee HG, Kang HS, Seo KS. 2012. Proteome analysis of bovine longissimus dorsi muscle associated with the marbling score. Asian-Aust. J. Anim. Sci. August 1, 25(8):1083-1088.
14. Yoo JM, Kim YJ, Lee SJ, Kim SH. 2011. Sequential administration of camptothecin sensitizes human colon cancer HCT116 cells to paclitaxel via p21Cip1/WAF1. Animal Cells and Systems March 1, 15(1): 9-17.
15. Kumar D, Kim SH, Yokobayashi Y. 2011. Combinatorially inducible RNA interference triggered by chemically modified oligonucleotides. J. Am. Chem. Soc. (J of the American Chemical Society) March 2, 133(8):2783-2788.
16. Park JH, Sihn CR, Lee YS, Lee SJ, Kim SH. 2011. Depletion of Neuroguidin/CANu1 sensitizes human osteosarcoma U2OS cells to doxorubicin. BMB reports Jan. 31, 44(1):46-51.
17. Son YM, Ahn SM, Kim GR, Moon YS, Kim SH, Park YM, Lee WK, Min TS, Han SH, Yun CH. 2010. Resistin enhances the expansion of regulatory T cells through modulation of dendritic cells. BMC Immunol. Jun. 30, 11:33.
18. Lee HG, Han JA, Lee KB, Kim EB, Jin YC, Oh JJ, Hwang JH, Kang HS, Kim SH, Seo KS, Kang SK, Choi YJ. 2010. Buffer optimization for bovine longissimus muscle tissues: proteome analysis of Korean native cattle using 2-dimensional gel electrophoresis. Food Sci. Biotechnol. Aug. 1, 19(4):1107-1112.
19. Zhang Q., Lee HG, Han JA, Kim EB, Kang SK, Yin J, Baik M, Shen Y, Kim SH, Seo KS, Choi YJ. 2010. Differentially expressed proteins during fat accumulation in bovine skeletal muscle. Meat Sci. Nov. 1, 86(3):814-820.
20. Yun, M., Y.H. Han, S.H. Yoon, H.Y. Kim, B.Y. Kim, Y.J. Ju, C.M. Kang, S.H. Jang, H.Y. Chung, S.J. Lee, M.H. Cho, G. Yoon, G.H. Park, S.H. Kim, K.H. Lee. 2009. p31comet induces cellular senescence through p21 accumulation and Mad2 disruption. Mol. Cancer Res. March 16, 7(3):371-382.
21. Sihn, C.R., G.H. Park, K.H. Lee, S.H. Kim. 2009. The stability of p53 in ras-mediated senescent cells in response to nucleolar stress. J. Life Science April 1, 19(4): 436-441.
22. Suh, E.J., Kim Y.J., S.H. Kim. 2009. Protein phosphatase 2C gamma regulates the level of p21Cip1/WAF1 by Akt signaling. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. June 16, 386:467-470.
23. Lim, J.A., SH Kim. 2009. Transcrptional activation of an anti-oxidant mouse Pon2 gene by dexamethasone. BMB reports July 31, 42(7):421-426.
24. Shen, Y.N., Y.M. Kim, C.H. Yun, Y.S. Moon, S.H.Kim. 2009. Transcriptional activation of pref-1 by E2F in 3T3 L1 cells. BMB reports Oct 31, 42(10):691-696.
25. Kim, Y-J, SY Cho, CH Yun, YS Moon, TR Lee, SH Kim. 2008. Transcriptional activation of Cidec by PPARgamma2 in adipocyte. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. Oct. 10, 377:297-302.
26. Sihn, C.R., YS Lee, JS Jeong, K Park, SH Kim. 2008. CANu1, a novel nucleolar protein, accumulated on centromere in response to DNA damage. Genes to Cells Aug. 1, 13(8):787-796.
27. Son, YM, SM Ahn, MS Jang, YS Moon, SH Kim, K-K Cho, SH Han, CH Yun. 2008. Immunomodulatory effect of resistin in human dendritic cells stimulated with lipoteichoic acid from Staphylococcus aureus. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. Sept 19, 376:599-604.
28. Jeong, J, K Juhn, H Lee, SH Kim, BH Min, KM Lee, MH Cho, GH Park, KH Lee. 2007. SIRT2 promotes DNA repair activity and deacetylation of Ku70. Exp. Mol. Med. Feb 28;39(1):8-13.
29. Kim, NS, YN, Shen, TY Kim, SJ Byun, IS Jeon, SH Kim. 2007. Expression of AGR-2 in chicken oviduct during laying period. J Biochem. Mol. Biol. Mar 31; 40(2):212-217.
30. Sihn, CR, SY Cho, JH Lee, TR Lee, SH Kim. 2007. Mouse homologue of yeast Prp19 interacts with mouse SUG1, the regulatory subunit of 26S proteasome. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. Apr27;356(1):175-180.
31. Yun, MY, SB Kim, S Park, CJ Han, YH Han, SH Yoon, SH Kim, CM Kim, DW Choi, MH Cho, GH Park, KH Lee. 2007. Mutation analysis of p31comet gene, a negative regulator of Mad2, in human hepatocellular carcinoma. Exp. Mol. Med. Aug31; 39(4):508-513.
32. E.J. Suh, T.Y. Kim, S.H. Kim. 2006. PP2Cgamma-mediated S-phase accumulation induced by the proteasome-dependent degradation of p21(WAF1/CIP1). FEBS Letters. 2006. 580:6100-6104
33. Sung Gook Cho, Choong-Ryoul Sihn, Soon Ji Yoo, Kwang Keun Cho, Hong-gu Lee, Yun-Jaie Choi, and Sang Hoon Kim. 2006. Analysis of gene expression induced by microtubule-disrupting agents in HeLa cells using microarray. Cancer Letters 241:110-117.
34. S.M. Kim, M.Y. Park, K.S. Seo, D.H. Yoon, H.G. Lee, Y.J. Choi, and S.H. Kim. 2006. Analysis of differentially expressed proteins in bovine longissimus dorsi and biceps femoris muscles. Asian-Aust. J. Anim. Sci. 19:1496-1502.
35. K.S. Seo, Y.N. Shen, A.J. Salces, D.H. Yoon, H.G. Lee, and S.H. Kim. 2006. Correlation analysis between the breeding value of carcass traits in Hanwoon (Korean brown cattle), Bos Taurus, L. and spot intensity on two-dimensional gel electrophoresis. Asian-Aust. J. Anim. Sci. 19:1404-1408.
36. Choong-Ryoul Sihn, Eun-Jung Suh, Kee-Ho Lee, and Sang Hoon Kim. 2005. Sec13 induces genomic instability in U2OS cells. Experimental and Molecular Medicine 37:255-260.
37. Sung Hak Kim, Ji Young Choi, Choon-Ryoul Sihn, Eun Jung Suh, Sun-Young Kim, and Sang Hoon Kim. 2005. Induction of apoptosis in chicken oviduct cells by C2-ceramide. Mol. Cells 19:185-190
38. Dong-Hee Lee, Choa Chun, Sang Hoon Kim, and C. Young Lee. 2005. Expression of porcine acid-labile subunit of the 150-kilodalton ternary insulin-like growth factor complex and initial characterization of recombinant pALS protein. J Biochem Mol Biol 38:225-231
39. Kim, HJ, S-Y Kang, S.J. Kim, SH Kim, and T-Y Kim. 2004. Potentiation of UVB-induced apoptosis by novel phytosphingosine derivative, tetraacetyl phytosphingosine in HaCaT cell and mouse skin. Apoptosis 9:449-456.
40. Lee KH, Jung YJ, Hong CI, Cho MH, Bai DH, Kim SH, Choi KY, Yu JH and Kim CM. 2004. Activation of protein kinase C activity by 1-beta-D-arabinofuranosylcytosine conjugates of phospholipid. Int J Oncoloy 24:193-9.
41. Choong-Ryoul Sihn, Eun-Jung Suh, Kee-Ho Lee, Tae-Yoon Kim, and Sang Hoon Kim. 2003. p55CDC/hCDC20 mutant induces mitotic catastrope by inhibiting the MAD2-dependent spindle checkpoint activity in tumor cells. Cancer Letters 201:203-210
42. Ho Jin Kim, Hye Jung Kim, Tae-Yoon Kim, and Sang Hoon Kim. 2003. Tetra-acetyl phytosphingosine, one of novel sphingosine derivatives-induced apoptosis via transient G2 arrest of the cell cycle in human keratinocyte HaCaT cells. J Invest Dermatol 121:1135-1137
43. Kim HJ, Kim HJ, Kim SH, and Kim T-Y. 2003. Induction of apoptosis and expression of cell cycle regulatory proteins in response to phytosphingosine derivatives in human keratinocyte HaCaT cells. Mol. Cell 16:331-337
44. Toshiyuki Habu, Sang Hoon Kim, Jasminder Weinstein, and Tomohiro Matsumoto. 2002. Identification of a MAD2-binding protein, CMT2, and its role in mitosis. EMBO J 21:6419-6428
45. Kee-Ho Lee, Keun-Cheol Kim, Yu-Jin Jung, Yong-Ho Ham, Ja-Jung Jang, Heechung Kwon, Young-Cheol Sung, Sang Hoon Kim, Sung-Koo Han, and Chang-Min Kim. 2001. Induction of apoptosis in p53-deficient human hepatoma cell line by wild-type p53 gene transduction: Inhibition by antioxidant. Mol. Cells 12:17-24
46. Y.J. Kho, K.K. Cho, S.C. Kim, S.H. Kim, M.I.Chung, M.G. Baik, and Y.J. Choi. 2000. Cloning of bovine serum amyloid A3 cDNA. Journal of Animal Science 78:2756-2757
47. Sang Hoon Kim, D.P. Lin, S. Matsumoto, A. Kitazono, T. Matsumoto. 1998. Fission yeast Slp1: An effector of Mad2-dependent spindle checkpoint. Science 279:1045-1047
48. Sang Hoon Kim, Y.S. Moon, W.L. Keller, C.S. Park. 1998. Compensatory nutrition-directed mammary cell proliferation and lactation in rats. British Journal of Nutrition 79:177-183
49. Park C.S. R.B. Danielson, B.S. Kreft, S.H. Kim, Y.S. Moon, W.L. Keller. 1998. Nutritionally directed compensatory growth and effects on lactation potential of developing heifers. Journal of Dairy Science 81:243-249
50. Sang Hoon Kim, Y.S. Moon, and C.S. Park. 1996. Lipotrope-mediated c-jun and ornithine decarboxylase mRNA expression in mammary acinar cells. In Vitro Cellular Development Biology 32:313-314